Friday, August 6, 2010

OSIM'S uKimono Malaysia Ambassador-Belinda Chee

5th Aug 2010-OSIM'S Appointed BELINDA CHEE as First Local uKimono Ambassador
OSIM's 1st local ambassador that will also joining other international celebrities such as S.H.E and Lin Chi Ling. OSIM had an exclusive media event at Japanese Restaurant, Yuzu in The Gardens Mall Mid Valley

*pic taken my MYNJAYZ.COM

Introduction by Marketing Manager of OSIM (M) Sdn Bhd

Mr. Gary Gan


*pic taken by xiangcool.com



Here are few nice lovely color of uKimono as the Retail selling price is RM799

The OSIM uKimono features the Duo+ Technology which combines OSIM's signature Twin Power Osimotion with kneading massages for an improved and effective method to get rid of flab by breaking down fatty tissue around the tummy, butt and thigh areas plus tightening muscles and creating a perfectly trimmed body when combined with an effective diet plan. Targeted towards women of varying ages and backgrounds, the portable OSIM uKimono is ready provide an experience for those wanting to lose inches around their tummy, thighs and calves at anywhere and anytime!

Belinda demonstrating how to use uKimono

For more info on OSIM's uKimono, please do visit the website OSIM or go directly to the uKimono

Even at the event they give out some lucky draw for 6 lucky attendees which will walk home either a OSIM uKimono or a OSIM uKimono Mini as there are 3 unit of each item.

One of the Lucky winner that i know Jeremy Choy


Me with Belinda Chee

To know more about Belinda Chee, here what's she says about herself...

"At a young age, growing up in Kuching, Sarawak, it seemed natural for me to be performing on stage, whether it be a speech competition, or a school play even singing competitions, I was up for anything. But my love shifted for the water when I was 8 and I've never looked back since. I swam competitively, representing Sarawak and Malaysia, for about 8 years before retiring from competitive swimming to concentrate on my studies. I've always wondered, perhaps if I haven't spent so much time at the pool, I might've been able to develop myself into a better 'artist/performer' at a younger age. But I have no regrets and having spent most of my childhood and adolescent life trying to prove myself in the swimming pool, for the past couple of years, since returning from Australia after obtaining my degree in Media and Communications, I've been trying to prove myself worthy in the
Malaysian entertainment scene.
I've hosted several shows on Astro's Hitz.TV as well as 8TV, the most recent as one of the co-hosts for a daily live infotainment show - The 8TV Quickie. I also emcee corporate events, product launches, fashion shows, roadshows, concerts and parties. I started out in college as a commercial talent and I still love doing it! This time around, I've also taken my commercial acting skills a little further, venturing into Film and TV acting. I also do voiceovers for radio and TV ads and I'm a member of The Voice Guild. As I've never studied Chinese (I've was in a government school all my life), at the moment, I'm brushing up on my Mandarin and trying to break into the Chinese market as an actress. It's quite a challenge, but I'm definitely up for it! At the moment, I am shooting 2 Mandarin series for 8TV, one is as the female lead in one of the stories in Goodnight DJ Season 2, a mystery/supernatural episodic series based on people working at a radio station. The other, is one of the biggest local production of the year! A Time to Embrace is a period series based in the 50s, it's about Malaya's booming movie industry at the time and I play a supporting lead role.
I am also currently the local ambassador for Osim uKimono, as well as the face of Olay White Radiance in Malaysia."










































Osim uKimono -Red






















Osim uKimono Mini -Red








Till then do check it out OSIM store and test it yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like