Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Mooncake Festival aka My Birthday on 22-09-2010

This year 2010 on 22nd September is my birthday! which also so nagm is Mooncake Festival! so i should be happy right? but sadly i got chickenpox last week so now in proses of recovery.. Cant eat much things such as olden days people say all the "pantang larang" such as No chicken,seafood,any nuts or bean food,no egg,no any soya sauce or black sauce.. Wat eles? *which later got scar on the dot dot so no nice* Plus I don't eat lamb/mutton/beef leh!

Been eating plain Gardenia Bread+plain water then some time Mum cook "mee suah" that the only food that i can eat....

Feel so depress... when i look below this two picture...



Anyhow i would like to thanks all the wishes that everyone wish me in twitter,facebook,sms,bbm! everyone saying happy mooncake birthday is COMBO for me.. which is combo with my CHICKENPOX also... hahaha..

Till then just wait i fully recover i will get back in action! oh ya miss out few event and movie preview for this month september.. but im sure there is more coming up on next month too!

By the way, should i post up a blog how is my look during my chickenpox days? hahaha... dam ugly lo... *thinking should or not* ^_^


HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!!!!!&HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF TOO!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. No worries la..stay at home, rest cukup cukup then we go partyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes becky! rest till i wanna get "fatt mou" already... lox...

    ReplyDelete

Like