Saturday, April 9, 2011

Back In Action?

Hey there!

Miss me? Where have i been to? Just no where to or anti-social?
Oh well this is my 1st blog for 2011 as I stopped for blogging since November 2010 which I'm busy with my work life.

Many things has happen between Nov2010 till up to date 2011, let's me refresh what did i done in this few month!!!!!

2010
November
6th- went to Flyfm Anniversary @ KL Live (thanks to @4dmagnum)
8th - Invitation to
P1Wimax Super Wiggy Launch @ Frame, Sunway Pyramid
12th till 14th - Working for company on "Kanival Jualan Original" @ Mid Valley
17th - Social Network Movie (thanks to @tgvcinemas)
20th - Went to Shout Awards @ Bukit Jalil (thanks to Flyfm Zher aka @thepeenut)
25th till 28th - Working for company @
Mid Valley Exhibition Center on " 1st Malaysia Baby, Children & Parents Expo"

December
1st till 5th - Working for company @ Atria Shopping Center on "Crocs Xmas Warehouse Sale"
16th - Watch Tron :Legacy 3D (thanks to @4dMagnum) + is was my sista buddy Joanne Kay aka @KayKayster Birthday!
25th - Cant remember what did i do on this day LOL!
31st -Dinner with Advertlets @ Skewers Subang then head to Summit USJ Hotel with all the blogger
Countdown party follow by then continue to 42 East Restarant & Bar, TTDI


2011
January
1st -
Alone gateway to Hometown Melaka as i just wanted to be alone and myself!
4th - Paranormal Activity 2 Movie (thanks to @Marc_ky)
11th- Shock Labyrinth:House of Horrors 3D (thanks to @wackybecky)
24th - The Green Hornet Movie (thanks to @leeck128)
26th - Season of The Witch Movie (thanks to @timeoutkl)

February
1st till 8th - finally i get to On Leave as to prepare my Chinese New Year!
3rd - Visit Relative @ Rawang & Subang USJ
4th - Visit Relative @ Kepong
5th till 7th -went back to Melaka (my hometown)
9th - Back to Work!
12th - Afternoon went to my Asst GM CNY open house then evening head to Magnum #LuckyLouSang then right after finish rush to @Xiangcool Birthday Party which i meet @jfook @shiiteck @Joshualaw88
19th - Comedy Club KL (thanks to @stagekl)
20th -
colleague weeding dinner @ Kepong
21th - Yogi Bear Movie (thanks to @finalkt3 aka Kelvin Tan)
23th & 26th - My blackberry crash! data & contact all gone!
28th -
The Adjustment Bureau Movie (@Marc_ky)

March
2nd - Received a call that my ex-housemate deliver a Baby boy! *feel so happy for her*
4th - My Last day with Kinderjijk
7th -Join a new Corporate Company
9th -Car battery die!
11th - Japan Tsunami!
18th - Corporate Company Launching
19tth & 20th - Part time for Philips Avent "2nd Motherhood Expo 2011" @ Mid Valley Exhibition Center

April
1st -
Blow Up at Milk Club, Bangsar (thanks to @JuiceMy)
6th - High Fever up to 40'C
8th - went to hospital did some check up

This all so far i can remember in my mind! Anything that i miss out? pls do let me know i still can add on hehehe....

So now I'm here blogging again and wanna back to action but can't be sure yet also ~_~
Somehow i did miss out many event even some blogger birthday party! such as Thong Kai @botakai , Nelson @Nelsonteon and lastly Jason Ong @mynjayz
Sorry ya BOYS ops all above 21 years old already!



2 comments:

  1. Whoa!!! U really MIA! XD hope can see u in next event ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoaaaa! pekaboooo! thanks dropping by feeq! ya long time no catch up as next event is when what and where also i dont know yet hehehe...

    ReplyDelete

Like