Friday, April 15, 2011

Fred Perry KL 1st Anniversary Party @ Mist Club, Bangsar

My very 1st blog for 2011 about event since i MIA last year.. wanna welcome me back? haha.. anyways back to topic!!!!!!



Glad to be attend Fred Perry KL 1st Anniversary Party @ Mist Club, Bangsar

My self posing with the Fred Perry file haha.. (sam pat face due to long time no go clubbing)

LinkGroup photo with the bloggers taken by @jfook
myself, Shannon Chow , XiangCool, Tian Chad & his GF Yi Wern!
(*aiyak no take any pic with ah boy leh! since he the one taking the pic aiseh ~_~)

Here are the video Fred Perry Kuala Lumpur 1st Anniversary which featuring KL's best DJs Goldfish, Blink, Davern, Jee Hoe, Stylist SueAnn Chong, Hair Stylist Ming Wong, Music Maven MisDeed and Graffiti Artist, Kenji Chai

Fred Perry Kuala Lumpur 1st Anniversary Video from weepeewhypee on Vimeo.


After enjoying the video i went up to VIP area to hangout with the management staff


This event is to celebrate the late 1940s established brand for Fred Perry 1st year in Kuala Lumpur since arrives last April 2010 last year which located at KLCC.

*Note: this is not pay adv/blog but i would like to thanks to the management company to invite me on VIP style plus i did get invite from @juicemy & @mistclubbangsar by contest! (which i invited the 5 bloggers) ^_^

*********END*********CIAO*********

3 comments:

  1. wow cool! Thanks for sharing it. :) I remember jfook told me about this event before too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice event! Jfook told me too! hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kian Fai & @Issac Tan: oh @jfook ar.. his my BOY! ;) good that he update u guys.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete

Like